A feasibility study is an analysis used in measuring the ability and likelihood to complete a project successfully including all relevant factors..
1. Research Methods.
2. Elaboration on quantitative and qualitative data.
3. Statement of limitations.
4. Approcahes to research .
Employee motivation is the level of energy, commitment, and creativity that a company's workers bring to their jobs. Whether the economy is growing or shrinking, finding ways to motivate employees is always a management concern. Competing theories stress either incentives or employee involvement which would also mean empowerment.
1. Motivating your team .
2. The role of a manager in motivational theory and practices.
3. An equity process motivator.
4. The expectance motivation theory .
Each Business is unique in its own way and it is under this reason that cases studies are undertaken to study company behaviour and perfomance -
Case Studies Highlights
1. The impact of Internal&external communication case study
2. The study of a company's declining global perfomance .
3. Company's strategic management case study.
4. Organisational culture case study .
Copyright © All Rights Reserved